If you have a speeding ticket or other traffic charge pending in court, please call our office at 910.592.1583 to learn how we can assist you in handling this matter.
Mr. Griffin represents people charged with speeding and other traffic offenses throughout Sampson, Duplin and Bladen Counties.
Traffic citations can have a negative consequence on both your driver’s license and your insurance rate. Speaking to an experienced attorney can help you minimize, and often eliminate, the adverse effects of a ticket. Mr. Griffin strives to help clients:
- Negotiate a reduction of your present offense to minimize or eliminate the consequences of your driving record and insurance rates.
- Handle a trial of your traffic matter when warranted.
- The convenience of handling many simple traffic matters by telephone, mail, fax and email.
Many cases can be handled without your presence in court. We accept payment by Visa or MasterCard for your convenience.
Types of Traffic Tickets Handled
Mr. Griffin handles all types of speeding and other traffic tickets including:
- Careless and reckless driving
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol and the driver is under 21
- Driving while license or registration is suspended or revoked
- Driving with expired registration
- Speeding Tickets
- Speeding to Avoid Arrest
- Speeding in a construction zone
- Speeding in a school zone
- Failure to yield to emergency vehicle
- Failure to yield right-of-way
- Failure to have liability insurance
- Failure to stop for a siren
- Passing a stopped school bus
- Running a red light
- Running a stop sign
- Illegal passing
- Following too closely
- Unsafe Moving Violations